City Pag is one of the two towns situated on the Island of Pag, in the northern Adriatic Sea. It is fifth largest Island on the Adriatic Coast. Most of the Island is rocky, and one can notice that is hardly any forest. This was perfect for building the first wind farm on the Island of Pag.
Throughout the history, Pag is also known for producing the salt. City of Pag started to become popular for exploiting the salt. Some writers were mentioning in their books that Pag is well known for its products, including the salt, sage honey, wool and cheese. Pag is also known for its LACE, and it was inscribed in the UNESCO’s Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Pag has become an increasingly popular island to visit. It is considered one of Croatia’s premier party destinations. With a reasonable number of open-air clubs which are also the venue of several summer music festivals, Zrće beach is the perfect place for those who want to party away their holiday.
- Pagus is located in a quiet part of the city Pag , and 500 m from the center of town is a pleasant walk along the sea
- hotel is located on the pebble beach
- aperitiv bar with a terrace overlooking the sea an the beach
- konoba „Catena“ ala carte restaurant with terrace near the sea
- cocktail bar
- VIP sunbets area
- grill on the beach
- wellness&spa ( inside heated pool,outside pool area, fitness, massage, 3 types saunas, inside and outside jacuzzi, manicure,pedicure, face and body treatments)